Wednesday, February 1, 2017

need to find some inspiration for the day

Feeling..meh, blah not finding the inspiration on this day. I keep trying, over and over and over. There are literally MILLIONS of people online every single day.

Every
Single
Day
Why can I not find ones that would support farm fresh heirloom foods and helping people create food for the local economy. Why is it all about what is cheapest. Why is it all about not sharing, not helping, not supporting. I get up at 5am, leave 5:45 drive to the city sit at a desk doing 15 hours of work in 10, drive back feed the wood stove, do chores, feed all the farm critters hoping for time to do something I enjoy but I'm just flat out to tired. All I want is to wake up and grow and raise food for others. But I need help to do that, nobody shares the site, nobody donates to the cause. nobody.
http://katehagerartist.com is the site to share, to help promote, your online anyway, do something helpful today that will take you seconds, go look around, enjoy the art work, help give me the time to make more.




No comments:

Post a Comment