Tuesday, July 19, 2016

desk job and belly fat

First off fair is half over, just barn duties and auctions to go...

Second as I sit here on my job today not liking the fat that has acquired around my belly wondering how on earth do I lose it? I sit obviously 12-13 hours a day. Because of my job, I tend to snack, although not unhealthily... those calories don't get burned... I read exercise an hour or two a day. I work on average 17 hours a day in between the j.o.b. and the farm/garden. There is no where to cut to add aerobics, I already very seldom get 8 hours of sleep, most generally 6-7 is as good as it gets. Yes we are still working on the goal of trying to just work for ourselves but still no real business or donations or grants to pay off the farm and do so... Just a :/ :/ :/ I guess
http://katehagerartist.com
If I had a solution I would share it I would I would... I eat healthy, we grow our own food, I've looked for online incomes to replace the sitting job... pondering what I can do. If I figure it out I'll share.


No comments:

Post a Comment