Thursday, December 1, 2016

store page updates for Art Signs Gifts Soap Lotion

I did some updates to the store page on the website - http://katehagerartist.com/store.html to try and get together the funds we need to make it through the winter months. With no produce to take to farm markets we are in the season we fight to keep grain in the barn as we slowly grow ourselves. We also have 3/4 of a beef up for sale if you are in Mid-Michigan and looking for beef grown the way grandpa used to...drop me a line. I have lots of art work that just sits and it's a shame as they are such pretty pieces that would go with any decor and can be shipped.

feel free to drop me a line to see more.
I do sign work, visual art, would like to do more murals but that would require not having to have a 40 hour a week j.o.b. to have the time to do it. I can do some cool stuff if I could find my market out there and how I would love to. I do CAD work, art work, signs, hand made lotions and soap, we have the beef, produce in summer (we acquired the materials to build a greenhouse but need the time to construct), rabbits, goats (dairy and meat) and of course our chickens and ducks



No comments:

Post a Comment