Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nope you won't find it at Walmart....

You won't find my art at Walmart....or Meijer.... or Target - mass producing isn't my goal. My goal is to reach folks out that that want old style. The way it used to be, when your business was advertising using a product from another business. A one person Mom n Pop type, not mass produced, printed off and sold by the millions. Do I want to make enough to pay the mortgage and bills....yes of course. I'm hoping those of you reading this blog will forward the site, show it to friends, family, the guy down the road that really could use a new sign for his/her business. The dairy farm, goat farm, rabbitry of your aunt, cousin, friend that would think it was way cool to have something out there unlike anyone else, because it's hand painted, designed with you to hopefully bring out what's individual. You can find any ol Holstein sign...but what about one that looks just like your favorite dairy animal...the one you had 17 years and gave you all those calves? Bake cakes and want someone to look at your sign and say HEY I saw that cake on your website...where did you find someone to put it on your sign?

Share the links - http://outinthestickssignshop.weebly.com and http://katehagerartist.com

tweet about me (katehagerartist on twitter)

share this blog - connect with me on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Kate-freelance-artist-and-muralist-653345844715036/ )

the signs not done yet but little by little getting there each morning :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment