Friday, December 11, 2015

the weekend is almost here

I won't get painting done today as we'll be off and about for my husbands birthday but I soooo very much welcome emails, chats, blog post, discussion of projects for you the readers of this to get some cool signs out there be it for home, office or business. I know there is a market I just have to find it, I know there are people out there that want original hand painted sign work. Enough to sustain me and my bills, to get me out of the office. For those of you that are math oriented like myself here's the numbers....

30 hours a week of sign work, at $20 an hour for 5 years....would pay for the farm we want to buy and build into a NON-GMO, all heirloom fruit and veggie as well as beef cattle, dairy goats, egg laying chickens, honey bees

Can I get a share, a send a friend, an order from each person reading this and a referral to one friend for an order? The ripple effect would give me those numbers.

http://outinthestickssignshop.weebly.com
http://katehagerartist.com




No comments:

Post a Comment