Tuesday, March 29, 2016

cost of living in America

Anyone that follows my art and blog knows I long...long to get out of the office. I had another office contact me about coming to them...for a $3 an hour pay cut. Herein lies the problem...Just the required insurances our country REQUIRES...is $10,960 a year. That is BEFORE you get to the house payment, heat, utilities, car, gas and food. And they want us to work..for nothing.
 This is what I'm good at - go check out the rest of the blog posts, there's lots to look at :-) Hand Painted Sign work is where I belong. Making landscapes unique and individual is where I belong. I need y'alls help though to get there, I need to find a landscape architect, landscape firm, pool and patio place that wants to team up during the week here in mid-Michigan 3-4 days a week and pick up sign work to do on the other days along with our fresh heirloom produce market we are trying to get going. Know someone that lives in Montcalm, Ionia, Clinton, Kent, Eaton counties - direct em on over to this blog or http://katehagerartist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment