Tuesday, March 1, 2016

design shops in mid- Michigan, local artist looking for work

My work isn't on a computer, it's all hand painted, hand drawn original one of a kind...but I also need an income unless you people start sending me sign work that is :-)
Aside from that I work as a draftsman - http://cadengineeringtalk.blogspot.com if your interested in that to follow.. But am looking to get out of the office and the life that goes with it. I'm open to working in a wrap shop, graphic design shop and let me artistic knowledge and skill help bring you new ideas and designs. I have to have a decent livable wage, right now I charge $20 an hour for my art and make $19 an hour drafting. Bills need to be paid and I am the wage earner in our family. Thus being said if you have work close to Greenville/Belding/Sheridan/Carson City - 34-40 hours a week drop me a line.


No comments:

Post a Comment