Monday, November 21, 2016

sick fever cough, have to be at work but there is no work

So I'm going to write I guess. We got our new pics, chickens and calves home, day one of the 102 deg fever, today is day four but it's down to 100. Everyone at work is all oh why did you come, same reason I come everyday, bills. I have to pay them. No sick,personal or vacation time for us "contractors" means I get to come share the virus with em. They think I shouldn't come in sick, give me a way not to. I'd happily be home on the couch with my afgan, I would. But unless someone randomly picks up a bill, how? I haven't found a way to earn a real income from my house, and I'm not working for new nails, a hair cut or boots. I'm working for utilities, insurance and mortgage. Yes I'm still looking for remote work, CAD drafting, something to do with my art work. But today...today I'm just here at my desk, sick. I will do all I can, all they give me anyway but as far as promoting myself as available as a remote designer, well the pounding head says nah.
http://katehagerartist.com
#art, #signs, #visual #handpainted

 I can do a variety of things...when I'm well lol.
and then they make fun that I'm not working...my engineer didn't give me any work, you dorks aren't working either your talking...about me not working....sigh. I need the farm paid off, just flat out paid off so I can build it up without also having to come up with that mortgage payment.




No comments:

Post a Comment