Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Did you have that beard when we ordered??

Contract places just getting worse and worse and worse. Used to be 90 days so a company could screen you to see if you fit what they were looking for. Then it went to six months contract to hire. I just and I mean just found out they lied when they told me this was a six month contract to hire...it's now a 9 month contract to hire. Seriously - someone just hire me direct W2 remote from my home office. If your within 60 miles I'll come to your office once a week, work in my own 3 days. Build the farm and heirloom produce market the other 2, church on Sunday, rinse repeat.

#artist #draftsman #designer #AutoCAD #cad #microstation #sketchup #art #original #charcoal #painting #signs #mixedmedia #logo hand drawn hand painted and food grown fresh no chemicals

No comments:

Post a Comment