Friday, May 13, 2016

contract almost up, need remote design/artist/autocad work

 I can do a variety of autocad, design work in sketch up (I only have access to free version right now) I wouldn't mind getting the cloud pack (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) but can't warrant the purchase without a job to go with. I do Illustrations, visual art, mural work when I can, am interested in landscape design or auto restoration - live just southeast of Greenville, MI. Right now I'm sitting..I'm in the last two weeks of my contract at a autocad job.....and of course being the last two weeks they don't want to "start me on a project I can't finish" so I'm sitting...and sitting...and sitting. I have leads on jobs but would just love to work remote designing and building our heirloom produce farm at the same time. The lack of the two hour commute would be enough time to water, weed, pack the market trailer...you got the idea. Drop me a line here on google or through http://katehagerartist.com






No comments:

Post a Comment