Monday, May 23, 2016

the next chapter...starts soon, stop on by

 Well folks my reign of terrior in backwards land is ending...what God has in store for me I don't know yet. Have an interview for more crappy CAD work in downtown Lansing...wishing something remote or close would magically pop up this afternoon and I could get a job that paid well enough to pay bills...within like 20 minutes of my Orleans, Michigan home..using my autocad, art, design or many of my other skills while we work on our farm. We got about an acre of produce planted yesterday, have the goat milk soaps for sale, the lotions, will have herbs for sale by mid summer, produce of course, have a purebred Nubian buck I'll start standing as soon as his first kids are born (have 2 waddling does right now) bunnies for sale pet or meat....and of course

SIGNS - I would still love to do hand painted...or computer generated for someone else to pay bills...


No comments:

Post a Comment