Tuesday, May 17, 2016

crossing fingers senior autocad technician looking for work mid-Michigan

I have met interviewed and talked with one person on a job before...that's still open and know his mindset. If I take a day off #1 it costs me $160 in lost wages, that is huge in the scheme of bills, If I go Wednesday and don't get the job even bigger, if I do get the job I have to turn down one much closer that will give me Friday afternoons off for market which job #1 won't but I won't find out til like Monday on that one that will. The closer one means gone from home 7-10 less hours a week and over 300 less miles driving a week. In my book that is pretty big...but I won't know if the engineer talked the owners into an interview til then, he wants me but you know how that goes. I am perfectly suited to do the job #1, the owner already knows this, I can if I have to walk right in and take off ... if I have to. If I can have less hours gone and less hours on the road though I'm going to because my love is the farm...the art, the markets which job #1 will leave me little to no time to do. Prayers y'all or a bunch of freelance autocad work, design work, art work...that would...work too :-)
http://katehagerartist.com for more examples and information. 

Here's an example of what I need to replace, borders in model space..copies, of copies, of copies, no bases, no xrefs, contract up need to work to pay bills




No comments:

Post a Comment