Monday, October 3, 2016

commuting for my job makes no sense, hire me remote

Draftsman/Designer almost 15 years experience, can do AutoCAD or Microstation. Have DraftSight 2D and Sketch-up on home office computer. I'd rent AutoCAD with a good contract, but can't afford....just to have it around.

Whoooo can I find that wants to save office space and the costs that go along with it...to let a draftsman do just the work and not the 12-14 hours on the road in good weather... and 14-20 a week in bad weather. That's like a part time job. Just in hours on the road, to get to a job. I'm good at what I do, will gladly send over what examples I have saved up. And after that long commute, I get to my downtown office, quite often the first one in, have to enter from the rear of building and it's not uncommon around here to find bullet casings on the ground. To log onto the internet because all drawings are kept out on the network. How much sense does that make. I like to draft, draw, create - I'm an artist as well as designer, that 12-14 hours could create some AWESOME works, help my child out with homework, oh so many things and still have me drafting that same 40 hours a week.

Drop me a line through http://katehagerartist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment