Monday, August 1, 2016

1/2 a % I'm looking for that...maybe 1/4 a %

 have a pet? have them painted on wood instead of the stones to be able to ship - $20 plus materials and shippping. (about $30 total)
 I have several charcoals...sitting in a flat carrier.... in the art room... unseen by anyone. originals - they would love a home.
 I can paint up the stickers and you can put them on a car window, a child's dresser, head board - etc out in the elements on a car window they make it about a year - $10-15 - how much did you spend on coffee this week? or fast meals, they don't last near as long or bring half as many smiles when you pass by. All I want is to find a way to pay off the farm. That's all, God gave me a talent, but I'm not allowed to use it. Instead I fight traffic morning and night that frankly scares me to sit in a cubicle 10 hours a day. There are soooooooo many google users. On here every day, I'm not asking for much - shares of the site http://katehagerartist.com and shares of this blog. Orders, small is ok, donations great, mail them to my house if you don't like paypal fees. Just help me do what I was meant to in this world we live paycheck to paycheck in where just the insurances we are required to carry are more than a mortgage payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment