Monday, August 15, 2016

only with YOUR help I'll get there....

We picked up another market so we'll be going Wednesday, Friday and Saturday....well kind of. I can't go to the Wednesday one as I'll be stuck in the rat maze to keep the farm payment and insurances paid. Only YOU can end that for me. I need customers for the art, signs and goat milk soap in an amount that makes the same as the j.o.b. - or funding to pay off the farm so all I have to come up with is regular always bills. My husband will be doing the Wednesday market alone as I can earn more than he can... so I'm the one stuck in an office within cube walls and he gets to stay at the farm :/ We are working hard, and he is working hard, but oh how I hate leaving at 5:30am and getting back at 6:30 pm, milking the goat before I leave and after I come back with little time to enjoy the serenity that I work to pay for.
 Please share the site http://katehagerartist.com - send customers and donors to the site, there is art, I do hand painted sign work, mixed media gifts and the goat milk soap can ship as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment