Tuesday, August 23, 2016

This one's for the commuters, the every day battle the traffic people

double yellow line, uphill, 2 lane busy highway - 7 people in a solid line going up it. The guy behind me decides the speed limit we're going just isn't fast enough....almost causes 10-12 car pile up.
 This is part of my daily life. I don't want it to be. God gave me a gift, I do sign work, I hand paint gifts I was meant to bring joy to the world through art work. Not fight people like this for an hour and a quarter to hour and a half every single morning and night along with sitting in a tweed cloth walled cube for another 10. I'm in the process of switching hosts so it the site http://katehagerartist.com doesn't come up right be patient or drop me a line at katehagerartist@yahoo.com. They decided to raise my rates from 3.99 a month to 12.99 - so I went and found another host....at 1.99 a month prepaid for 2 years so no every month fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment