Thursday, August 18, 2016

your job is a health risk!! yeah, I know

So help me out of it. I can't just leave - cubicles and sitting at a desk for 10 hours IS a health risk. I have carpal tunnel, sometimes I fight depression and anxiety. It's only from being cooped up, I know this already.
 So instead of advice on how my job is going to cause me a heart attack. What I need is customers, orders, shares, likes, somehow a grant to pay off farm. I can't find any real ones, We are not a non profit and all I can find is $500-1000 ones. And those you have to PAY and application fee....for a CHANCE at the grant. Which the grant covers like.... one week paycheck. What about the other 51??
 My work ranges mostly in the $20-25 an hour range, plus materials and shipping on some things like the sign work. These cute little window stickers stayed on my car for a year....in Michigan - they are just $10 plus shipping - actual to your postal code shipping not bumped up shipping. http://katehagerartist.com and you can like the Facebook page through the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment