Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Here in the rat maze wanting to see sunshine and fields

I'm a farmer, a country girl, a fisher woman - I drive over an hour in a sea of traffic to be inside of a cloth wall maze with florencent lights for 10 hours... to drive over an hour in a sea of traffic, often times with people not paying attention and crossing over lines so you have to swerve to miss them. I am exhausted, the only time I'm at the farm is to do chores. I am paying for a beautiful piece of land, with the prettiest view off the deck. But I don't get to be there. I'm gone 7 days a week for what? Just to pay off what I make to be able to never be there. Why can't I find my clients??? Why can't I find people that would support art work, old fashioned sign work, fresh good for you food??
 http://katehagerartist.com - please share it and read through it


No comments:

Post a Comment