Monday, August 22, 2016

Awesome...just awesome. It is definitely a Monday

Flying around to fight traffic for over an hour to get to a job I just sit at for 10 hours to fight traffic for over an hour to get back to the tons of work that needs done at the farm.
 Husband sitting in his chair feet up reading drinking coffee because he doesn't have an outside the home job, the bills are on my shoulders. Have a great day!! Yeah, I don't have time to eat breakfast. My first sip of coffee is in the Jeep on the highway fighting traffic. Oh and I got here to discover...I still have on the filthy tshirt on that I did chores in before I left the house to fly to work. AWESOME, what an awesome start to day. Yes he does do work around the farm and cans and gets stuff done. But he doesn't have to drive and fight traffic to a job he hates everyday.
End this for me. Please I'm just asking you to end this for me and send me where I belong. The farm, the produce markets, the art work, the sign work. http://katehagerartist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment