Tuesday, September 13, 2016

anyone need a professional artist to work from them remotely??

Know someone that might? Pass em over to my website http://katehagerartist.com
I have a variety of mixed media, sign painting, visual art, illustration skills along with my drafting and design. If they'd let me work remote on a laptop to design and do autocad or microstation I'd be all for that too. Right now I drive 2 and a half hours a day....to sit....for 10 hours. They are sure that "soon" we'll get stuff to work on. I am good at what I do, all of it the art and the cad. I need to get rid of that work days worth of driving every week, that time to work on my own stuff would be HUGE. I spend 10 hours a week fighting traffic. Well more than that if you include drive time to farmers markets too, but 10 hours drive time to my drafting job. And yes I'm thankful I have a job and can pay out all of my paycheck to pay bills to have the farm. But... I still long to be able to find a way to just pay off the farm, and stay there. Full time, working on garden and critters, soap and lotions, art and signs. Need that 35-40 hours paycheck to do that, doing the same thing remotely would be awesome but nobody wants to let a worker just do the work itself. If the deadline is met who cares if your in a cloth cubed wall or sitting beside a hay field?? They do...but why, never figured that one out.



No comments:

Post a Comment