Monday, September 12, 2016

pondering thoughts this Monday morning

I went out to milk the goat at 5:15am and the stars were GORGEOUS - but I didn't have time to stop and just look....
I don't have time to stop and talk to my babies in the morning...got to rush rush get to work. Got to fight the people that won't give more than 2 cars lengths if you lucky at 70 mph. To come sit at a desk away from nature and the garden, our critters the fields. There HAS to be a way to pay off this farm. A real way to get it paid off to get out of this rat race.
 I'm going to offer gift baskets along with the soaps, lotions and art...pondering adding hand painted reusable market bags - changed my email so sick of what yahoo has on it's lead page/news...biased email me at katehagerartist@gmail.com to discuss gifts or art..sign work, soap needs or with valid ideas to pay off the farm. No surveys, businesses you have to buy stuff every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment