Monday, September 26, 2016

want experience without having to provide office space? #autocad #microstation #drafting #art #artist

No really, we have been here 4 hours today. After driving in 55 miles through the traffic and construction...in the rain. I've sat 4 hours, so what are we doing today, well we really don't have anything.
I am good at what I do, I put my experience up on my site - http://katehagerartist.com under the heirloom farm page it will give you options to go to remote cad or contact. I'd just love to not fight traffic and just work when there is work. All I need is the software, a license and a w2 contract and I'm yours, need 40 hours a week great, 35 that's ok, need it broke up throughout the week, maybe you only have 6 hours on Monday, 10 on Tuesday, 5 on Wednesday another 10 Thursday, it's all good. If you don't mind I'm on my laptop working inbetween work on the farm, I don't mind if it's 8-4 or as you email me the projects.

I also do art, logos, hand painted sign work, decals

LETS GET TO WORK...TOGETHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment