Wednesday, September 21, 2016

remote work, logically it makes more sense

If you can hire someone to do the same job in the same time without providing them a computer, a desk, an office space while saving them hours on the road doesn't it make sense to do so?

To me it does, I still want to make the art, signs, farm and farm markets take over someday...but until then if I can work full time putting in 40 hours away from my family while not really being away in....40 hours instead of 52 for the exact same hours at work... ok that works too. The extra hours I spend on the road can be spent answering homework questions. Working on a painting, a drawing, a sign - all I have to do if find a company that sees the logic in not making someone drive hours fighting traffic and accidents and impatient people and construction to come to a cubicle...to log onto the internet to get into the network to email a coworker, that is sitting 50 ft away.

http://katehagerartist.com


No comments:

Post a Comment