Tuesday, September 20, 2016

signs make great gifts! Name signs, scripture signs, cute sayings, drop me a line

Now is the time to order, hand painted direct from artist, original and always one of a kind not off a press.



 I can do a variety of art related stuff... Looking to work remote and end the drive time - 2 1/2 hours a day I spend fighting traffic...that are out to kill ya off for what? To get to jobs they can't stand. SMH.
I can do visual art, logo work, illustration, if you give me a laptop and license for your program I've been drafting for 15 years, can do both AutoCAD and Microstation. Have done some sketch up, could learn 20/20 Illustrator, InDesign any I'm quite sure. The key would be....remote. From my home full time design work, 35-40 hours a week at a designers rate of pay...every week not a couple days here or there.


No comments:

Post a Comment